Admission Notice 2015-16
1. Application form available from: 04 March 2015.
2. Last date for issue of forms and submission of completed forms: 10.06.2015.
3. Written admission test: 13.06.2015. from 10 am (Saturday).
4. Result publication (written): 17.06.2015.
5. Viva-voice and interview at Ranchi (Morabadi) IRTDM Faculty Centre: 25.06.2015.
6. Announcement of the list of finally selected candidates will be immediately after the viva-voce / interview on 25.06.2015.
7. Admission process will begin on the same day, that is, 25.06.2015 and will continue up to 01.07.2015.
8. Wait-list candidates may enquire about their chances of admission on 02.07.2015.
9. Classes will begin from 06.07.2015.
Contact phone numbers:Phone: 0651-2552260 (from 10 am to 5 pm) Mobile phone numbers of the faculty members who will be glad to advice and counsel: 09973408727, 09973752778, 09852391052, 09835164301.
ADMISSION NOTICE 2015 FOR COURSE IN
AGRICULTURE, RURAL AND TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT (ARTD)
(i) 5-year Integrated M. Sc. [3yr B.Sc. (Hons) + 2yr M.Sc.] in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development (ARTD)
(10+2) Science Stream or Vocational Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks in both 10th and 12th standard examinations.
(ii) 2-year M. Sc. in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development (ARTD)
B. Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture & Rural Development with at least 50% marks / B.Sc. (Hons.) with minimum 50% marks; Or, B.Sc. (General: 3-year degree) with minimum 55% marks.
Please note the following:
(1) Candidates due to complete their final examinations in 2014 may apply subject to the condition that they shall have to submit their final mark-sheet within a week of the publication of the final results. The percentage of minimum marks should be calculated on the basis of 10th and 11th school examinations for course (i) and 2nd/3rd year examination at graduation level for course (ii).
Subjects of written test: (i) For 5-year Integrated M.Sc. in ARTD: General Science, G.K. and Current Affairs and English up to 10+2 level.
(ii) For 2-year M.Sc. in ARTD: G.K. , Aptitude Test , Essay writing in English on General Topics etc.
(2) Relaxation of marks will be allowed for reserved category as per the Government rules.
(3) Forms may be downloaded form the University website (ranchi.rkmvu.ac.in) and the duly filled in forms may be sent by post to: IRTDM Faculty Centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Ranchi (Morabadi), Jharkhand, Pin Code: 834008, with a demand draft of Rs.300/-, drawn in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, RKMVERI’ payable at Ranchi.
(4) Application form is also available at: (i) Belur main campus of the University located at Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal and (ii) IRTDM Faculty Centre of the University, located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama Campus, Ranchi (Morabadi), during working office hours (Monday to Saturday) on payment of Rs.300/- by cash.
(5) Written Test Venue: Ranchi and Belur Math campuses. Outstation candidates will have the option of appearing for their written test at any of the nearest centres of Ramakrishna Math/ Ramakrishna Mission in their own state provided they inform us and obtain permission from us sufficiently in advance. No travelling or other allowance will be permissible for attending the viva-voce/interview. Further, there will ordinarily be no provision for accommodation for the outstation candidates after interview.